Stripes and Summer Vibes



Dress: Cos | Shoes: Cos | Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was just not feeling it and I think if you're not in the mood for something, you shouldn't force because nothing good comes out of that. But I'm back now with lots of exciting stuff! This summer was full of events and trips, July started of with a journey to Sweden followed by a relaxing week in a Wellness hotel in Egypt followed by a shopping trip to Munich where this outfit came to existence. Munich is a wonderful city and just perfect for a shopping spree. I found so many lovely pieces such as this striped dress and white sandals from Cos. It was love at first sight...especially in this incredible heat we had. Light & airy, just what you need in a desert like weather. I think this is a very futuristic look, mainly because of the structured cut of the dress. 

How did you guys manage to keep up with the heat?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, when we are not in the mood we shouldn't force things! I loved this dress, I love stripes - and the heat can be fought with such a nice dress, fresh and comfy! I also like the sandals for walking comfortably, for sure! You look beautiful and welcome back! Take your time, relax, cause the heat is not over yet, still summer :)
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete