Lost in the Moment

While my stay in Croatia I had some time to think and restore myself. This was not the typical touristy trip with all the racing and stressing from place to place in order to see every monument, attraction and sight. It was rather a Wellness & Spa and "Me-time" trip which was really refreshing.



I used my time to stroll along the beach and the hotel to make some shots of the stunning landscape. I just followed my inner instincts and forgot all about space and time. Sometimes you just need that, go with the flow and see where it takes you. It's a wonderful feeling to let loose and let go of your daily struggles and problems. Imagine opening a little window or door in your head and releasing all the negativity. Take a deep breath and just enjoy and appreciate this single moment. Take it all in, with every breath feeling more connected to your soul and body. Simply letting your thoughts free. Trying to capture the moment, the view, the light breeze on your skin, the salty air ... locking it in your mind and then in bad times you can relive those fantastic memories.

11 comments:

  1. That's for sure an amazing place and I love this kind of place, sea, sand, tranquil atmosphere! I think you had such a great time and thinking of yourself, meditating and contacting your own mind is really important!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    xoxo;
    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are beautiful, hope I get a chance to visit somewhere like this!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pics, wanna be there right now!

    Check out my new post
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about Dubai, USA, South Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, so so beautiful and tranquil.

    ~ xo Sheree
    http://poshclassymom.com
    IG: @poshclassymom

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like my kind of vacation! I hate rushing around from place to place and feeling like you have to see every single thing.

    Danika Maia
    www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos!! Scenery looks amazing!! You are great photographer. Happy weekend!
    Xoxo
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO amazing!
    Have a great weekend – I'm looking forward to Monday for a new post of yours! :-)
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete