Going-Out Essentials

There're certain things you just need when you're going out, whether for a dinner, a cinema date or clubbing with friends. It's always good to have them at one's fingertips, in case of unexpected events, emergencies or unpleasant situations. You never know what could happen, so it's better to be prepared for any crisis. Even if the world ends, you will be able to look flawless and enjoy those last remaining minutes of your life to the max. I guess you probably would prefer not to carry around a gigantic suitcase all the time, that's why you need these small, space-saving and practical things as....




1. Fujifilm Polaroid Instax Mini 
These type of cameras have been everywhere the past years and rightly so! You can capture the best and most epic moments immediately with your friends. It's so much fun! Just press one button and right out pops the picture, which develops within a couple of minutes. The quality of the photo is also great.


2. Earbuds
You're meeting your friends/date in the city, but your way there is lonely and boring. Then just pack earbuds. Listening to music raises your mood, gets you pumping, makes the journey more fun and puts you in the party modus!


3. Sunglasses
It may be weird to bring sunglasses but the explanation is simple, there are two reason for wearing sunnies. Firstly you look incredibly amazing and stunning, secondly you need to protect your eyes from those harmful and extremely damaging UV rays. A win-win situation! And haven't you heard yet?? The latest trend is to wear sunglasses in the club! Crazy right?


4. Hair brush and Mirror 2in1
This is seriously such a life-saver! My hair loses its texture and volume very quickly, so to fix that issue I have this little guy always close-by. And of course let's not neglect the role of the mirror! Every girl knows and values the importance of the hand mirror. Plenty of things can happen while you're out there having fun. Your mascara could smudge, your lipstick could be all over your face etc. Basically wearing makeup is a very risky thing, so you need to check up on that to keep it in place.


5. Mini-Deodorant
We all have those day when we're in a hurry we leave the house without having put on deodorant! DaDaDaDaaaaam...! You think the world is gonna end, your day is ruined and you will have to walk around like a penguin with your arms tied close to your body. But I have the solution for that dilemma, just put a mini deodorant in every single one of your bags. It will change your life! Perfect to freshen up fast throughout a hot summer day and it takes up no room at all.


6. Nude Lipstick
The good old classy nude lipstick is a must in every woman's handbag. Ideal for any occasion, giving your lips a slight hint of color and a fresh, smart and put together look. 


7. Breath Spray
If you don't have time to brush your teeth after a meal, simply use a breath spray. It gives your mouth the same minty freshness and cleanness. You make a better impression and have more confidence if you have a fresh breath. It's also beneficial before kissing or any meetings and conferences where you will be talking a lot. Think of your co-workers, we don't want them unconscious!


8. Nail Polish
In case your manicure chips, it's useful to have small nail polish with you to easily fix and touch up the imperfections. 


9. Oil Control Paper
These are so practical, since no mirror is needed. Just whip them out, blot your face and you're done!
Bye bye shininess.


10. Mattifying Powder
During the day or night you sweat a lot and tend to get shiny in the t-zone...especially during the hot summer months. Ain't nobody wants to look like a giant disco ball! Therefor I recommend always having a mattifying powder around you to absorb the oils and keep your face matt 24/7.


11. Sample Sized Perfume
I don't think there's anyone out there who's keen on carrying a huge, heavy, full-sized bottle of perfume in their bag all day. So my advice to you: put aside those free samples and throw them in your hand bag or clutch. So if you go out, you will always have them ready to use. You never know when you will need that extra flourishing/seductive fragrance. 

What items do you carry in your hand bag at all times?

47 comments:

  1. the nude lipstick tip is one I live by! I always keep it in my bag because nude goes with everything and is so easy to wear :) those sunglasses are super cute and the camera has been on my wishlist for so long!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great must-haves! I love the cute little camera!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great tipps and pieces! I also always have a nudie with me and also a lip balm :)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matte powder is a must for me! I'm always horrified at my shiny face in night out pictures haha xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good tips! I normally have in my bags mirror, brush and lip balm, but perfume is also good to have! The nail polish I carry too, especially if I am wearing dark colors :) And this Polaroid camera is so sweet! I loved the tips and things to carry, they surely make life easier when surprises come!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ear piece. I can never leave without my earpiece. Which is actually the entire reason why I'm in such a horrendous situation with going-out right now; because I broke my earpiece. Good God.

    I've actually never thought about taking nail polishes out before, largely because I am just horrible with nails, honestly, but I might keep that in mind next time. Oil Control Paper is so essential!

    May x | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great tips and pieces, thanks for sharing!!
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your camera dear!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tips, I really want one of those cameras!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose’s Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect summer essentials!! Love that instax!!
    Xo

    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so loving those sunnies. And I absolutely love a nude lipstick. It just sets off any look you have going on. This was such a fun post and I really enjoyed it.

    Kia / The House of KTS
    www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your essentials :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to have an Instax they're so cool! I always bring along my eyelash glue too since I always wear false eyelashes when I go out ;)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great selection!

    Please click on my post's link
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/06/pieces-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have that Polaroid and I just love it !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post and lovely pictures! We have same Balea deodorant right now in our bag :D That, mirror, hair brush lip balm, matt powder, headphones and bottle of water are MUST HAVES! Like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great list of essentials! Mini deo is great thing.. but also mini hair brush, lip balm and bottle of water :)
    xo,xo
    Sily

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post! I totally agree with your list. I always have a camera on my blog and also oil-control blotting paper, mints, perfume and lipstick... I also pack tissue and hand sanitizer or small bottle of alcohol :)

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the camera! I normally always have to have mine too!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post!!!!

    Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother and keep in touch?
    Come visit →♥ PANAMA ASTI ♥


    Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great selection!
    xoxo Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I looooove your blog!You have a really nice style ! Followed you !
    Szep vagy :D
    kisses from Serbia,
    Kristina
    New post on the blog! - Becoming a morning person -21 day challenge
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I looooove your blog!You have a really nice style ! Followed you !
    Szep vagy :D
    kisses from Serbia,
    Kristina
    New post on the blog! - Becoming a morning person -21 day challenge
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I looooove your blog!You have a really nice style ! Followed you !
    Szep vagy :D
    kisses from Serbia,
    Kristina
    New post on the blog! - Becoming a morning person -21 day challenge
    http://vrgov.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This camera is sooo cute <3

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Excellent tips, always in need of powder or a nail touch up! Fave thing about this post is the apparent new sunglasses inside trend - that is a fad I can get behind ;)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice sunglasses :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love Your polaroid :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. All I carry with me are my keys and my phone. Sometimes I do not even carry money. Yes, I am not normal haha!
    Love your pictures.



    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great sunglasses dear :)

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this post! I've heard so much about the camera as well but has never tried it. The pink is sssooo pretty!!!

    xoxo Emily
    http://www.ditchtheheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love those sunglasses! I was thinking about getting a fujimax polaroid camera but they're kind of expensive. Do you think they're worth the money?
    - E (Red Toes and Lace Bows)
    http://redtoesandlacebows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site .business-brains.net |

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it.nex2newfinecars.net |

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is cool post and i enjoy to read this post. your blog is fantastic and you have good staff in your blog. nice sharing keep it up.misterhomerepair.net |

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!computercadsoftware.net |

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. 7accuhealth.net |

    ReplyDelete
  38. I've just decided to create a blog, which I have been wanting to do for a while. Thanks for this post, it's really useful!myaffordablecomputer.org |

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great article Lot's of information to Read...Great Man Keep Posting and update to People..Thanks home-in-singapore.org |

    ReplyDelete
  40. A good informative post that you have shared and appreciate your work for sharing the information.blendedprofit.org |

    ReplyDelete
  41. I just wanted to let you know that what you do really affects peoples lives and that people - like me - truly appreciate it.Auto Gross Store |

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have not much time to visit many websites. But today I found this site accidently. I explored much information which is useful to my life. Thanks!halabitravel.org |

    ReplyDelete
  43. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. anaheimcarealestate.org |

    ReplyDelete