Japanese Vibes



Kimono: market in Japan | Top: Zara | Skirt: H&M | Sandals: Zara 

I styled this outfit around this kimono, which I got in Tokyo and I took my inspiration for this look from Japanse street style fashion. The platform sandals, the hair and the pattern of the kimono give some strong asian vibes. I wore this for dinner in the city and coincidentally we went to an asian restaurant. After the pretty heavy meal we went for a walk along the Danube, where these pictures were taken. It's so nice to walk along the river and watch the sunset. It's so lovely and peaceful. Definitely a must-do when visiting Budapest. You can see all the sights at once, the beautiful bridges, the castle, the parliament and the Citadella. 

14 comments:

  1. Love this combination!
    i fall in love with that skirt! the kimono is so lovely too!

    Jordina ♡
    —> Fashion Blog: THE SILVER FELINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are absolutely amazing. I love the architecture in the background of them. Really compliments the Japanese vibes. Love it girl.

    Kia / The House of KTS
    www.houseofkts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable!! that kimono is so beautiful!! I love this outfit!!
    such amazing photos!!
    kisses, Natali

    100% natural & homemade cosmetics => sano sanisimo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Danube and this views are amazing! I also loved the kimono, I am an admired of oriental fashion! It looks so beautiful and chic! I think you look fabulous!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! You look adorable!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done ♥♥♥

    http://whalespa.net/pedicure-chairs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit !! love the Kimono :)
    xoxo


    http://www.us-avenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skirt and kimono!! So lovely!!
    What a beautiful bridge. Xoxo
    http://www.sweetsimpleday.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit babe!
    ps. I just added on G+ so I won't miss your posts, I hope you'll do the same!
    My Google Plus profile
    Nameless Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that kimono and your skirt, great look! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K


    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is so super cute! I love the skirt x
    em // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete