Manhattan Matt

It's finally getting warmer and warmer, and the sun is peeking out more often! So it's time to put away those dark winter colors from your wardrobe and vanity and embrace the bright and striking spring colors! After mantling ourselves in dark colors all winter long, these colors give us happiness and new motivation again. So when I saw these nail polishes in the store, I was magical enamored. It was love at first sight! Aren't they just a dream? The colors are fairylike and so pretty!





I treated myself with this pastel baby/sky blue color, which was my favorite out of all of them. The quality is insane! You only need two coats for full opacity. And I have had this nail polish on for 4 days now, and it hasn't chipped at all! Not one tiny little chip! I'm so glad I discovered this nail polish. It's my go to spring nail polish. This line Matt Effect from Manhattan has 5 more colors which I'm most likely will get all! They're my new obsession...

Which color do you like the most for spring?
Leave me a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. Loving the pruple!
    Big hugs,

    www.mydutchfashionstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love pastel colors for spring :)
      Your blog is amazing!

      Delete
  2. Hmm, this is really interesting. I would go for a peachy shade, blu ei snot really my fav color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the peachy shade too, it was a hard decision. But I think I'm gonna get the peach color next ;)

      Delete