Rocking Edgy Elegance


Hello and welcome or welcome back!

On my trip to Vienna I got these round sunglasses and let me tell you, it was love at first sight!
 My whole outfit is based and created around this new piece of awesomeness. 
It gave me so much inspiration and a whole different mindset on my style.



This look is casual, however edgy and tough, and still maintains a certain elegance and femininity. 









Sunglasses: Forever 21 | Choker: Brandy Melville | Blouse: Monki | Jacket: Zara | Jeans: Pull&Bear | Heels: Stiefelkönig | Bag: Vagabond

Spring is finally here, I can feel it in the air. This amazing sweet scent, the gentle sun rays and the chirp of birds. I can't wait any longer to finally break out of this cage of layers, scarfs, gloves and beanies. Spring is probably my favorite time of the year, because you can wear simply everything. From fashion forward coats to cute summer dresses, and it's not too warm nor too cold. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment