Lingering through Vaci Street


Shopping is like a weekly routine for me, I'm always on the hunt for new fashion and trends. I don't know about you, but personally I hate these gigantic malls filled with crowds of people! So I'm blessed to have a beautiful shopping street in my city. The Váci street in Budapest is the perfect environment to get inspired and shop without getting that dizzy feeling such as in a mall.





During the spring it's the best to be around there, because you can manage to avoid the immense tourist crowds and shop calmly. Though in the summer I advise you to NOT go there under NO circumstances, otherwise it would be suicide...



Bag: Longchamp
Coat: Zara
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Top: H&M




Let me introduce you to my gorgeous sister, Villö.

Bag: Zara (new collection)
Leather Jacket: Michael Kors
Pants: Maison Scotch
Boots: Vagabond
Scarf: Zara

0 comments:

Post a Comment