Bohemian Bruneck Exploring


Looking through your clothes and discovering the expression "Made in Italy" on the label immediately fills us women with happiness. Italy is famous for its designer brands, such as Georgio Armani and Dolce & Gabbana, and great quality. 

Staying in Italy, we couldn't possibly leave without purchasing anything. Hello?! It's Italy, baby! An inevitable must! Bruneck is the largest town in the Italian province of South Tyrol and it has some lovely little boutiques to rummage in. So we decided to take a look at the city and shop a couple of souvenirs etc.









Jacket: Napapijri | Top: Monki | Skirt: Zara | Shoes: Vagabond | Earrings: Zara | Sunglasses: UO

I decided to wear my current favorite statement clothing piece, this aztec midi skirt is absolutely stunning! Because the skirt speaks for itself, I kept the rest of the outfit plainly black. To keep me from freezing I threw on my down jacket.

1 comment: