The Historical Castle District in Budapest



We went for a little walk to the famous historical Castle in Budapest. Even though I have seen it a 
thousand times, I really like coming here, walking around and enjoying all the beautiful buildings, 
churches and sights. Surprisingly, I never get bored of it and always find something new, because 
they're constantly working on new attractions for tourist. And dometimes I like to pretend to be a tourist...;)







It's still really cold here, so I wore a burgundy beanie from Primark, Doctor Martens and my cosy 

purple jacket from Marc Cain. I love the color of this, it's such a pretty purple and obviously an eye-

catcher. This color combination of burgundy and purple is amazing! I love pairing these two colors, 

because I think they go so well together and really compliment each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment