New Year, New Start - Cleanse


Happy New Year everyone! 

(Sorry I'm a litte late..)

There's phrase that says how the first day of the year turns out, that's how your entire years gonna be.
So I started off 2015 with a little relaxation in order to cleanse my soul and find myself.


My essentials: a good book, a steaming hot cup of green tea, a candle and a bath bomb


In my opinion taking a bath is the perfect opportunity to let go of yourself, forget all your worries, 

isolate yourself a from the world for a moment, lean back and just relax.


I decided to make it a weekly routine for me, 

because like I feel I need it to escape from reality and to reduce stress.


For the end a little quote:

“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” 
― Mahatma Gandhi


0 comments:

Post a Comment