Lush Haul



Now that Christmas is over, all the limited editions and christmas sets are on sale! It's all 50% off!

Sooo of course I had to go and take a look and I found some goodies 


These are my captures ;)


A skin conditioner? Wait what? Yes, you read right. It's like a hair conditioner, but for your skin.

This product contains argan oil and leaves the skin after you rinsed it off in the shower very soft.

Therefore when you're in a hurry it's great to combine moisturizing and showering.

Plus it smells heavenly ^^


Santa's Lip scrub!!! OMG, this is so good! It tastes like cherries and dates.

I was so surprised how awesome this worked. 

In the beginning I was kind of skeptical, however after using it, I'm now all about it!


"Tender is the night" - Massage Bar

This is the most lovely massage bar I have tried so far from lush, it goes on so smooth 

and absorbs quickly into the skin. The scent is very sweet and romantic, I love it!


I don't know the name of this soap, 

but first I never thought I would become friends with using soap in the shower. 

I wasn't really into soaps, but this changed my mind.

It feels so good on the skin and the smell is veery long lasting.


This body lotions is so light and freshening! 

I mainly use it as a hand cream, because it doesn't give a sticky or greasy feeling.


My hair is very thin and fine, 

so I'm always on the hunt for products that give my hair body and volume.

I adore this minty smell and already after one use I feel my hair is stronger and not as fast greasy.


I'm absolutely in love with this shower gel! For everyone who loves roses, this product is perfect.

The smell is amazing and lingers on your skin even long after the shower, 

and further it leaves the skin incredibly soft. For me it's a must-have!


Father Christmas Bath Bomb is the bomb!

The water turns foremost light red and then a greenish color!

And it has the scent of Snow Fairy, which I absolutely love :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment