Stubaital Glacier Skiing


I think I've found the perfect ski region of all time!
We went on a spontaneous skiing trip to Austria's largest glacier skiing region, called Stubaital!


The area was huge, so many blue and red slopes. They've got everyone covered, beginners to experts.
They even had a 10 km long one! I wanted to try that one, but unfortunately it was shut down that day..


Also the weather was just perfect, it couldn't have been any better!


I really recommend this skiing area, because of the size, the great weather and the people ^^

There are so many young and cool people! 

So if you're looking for après-ski parties, this is the right way to go ;)



It was amazing!!! So incredible! 

I was actually speechless when I saw this view in over 3000m height.



0 comments:

Post a Comment