New Years Eve Party Outfit


Here's one of my outfit options for a New Years Eve party/event.
It's a very simple, chic and classic look :)



I'm wearing this AMAZING baby blue coat from Benetton, which I'm absolutely obsessed with.


I wanted to keep the focus on the jacket, so I kept the rest of the outfit black.


To match the glitter detail on the dress, I put on this beautiful headband from Promod.


I added this elegant envelope clutch bag, some pastel pink nail polish and a black cocktail ring.


The dress is from United Colors of Benetton as well.



I wore my favorite black booties from 5th Avenue, they're super comfortable and easy to walk in.

Definitely go for comfy shoes, because you'll be partying/dancing all night long ;)


I really liked creating this outfit, it's so feminine and gorgeous.


What are you gonna wear on New Years? Have you already planned your outfit? ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment