Christmas Traditions + Healthy Cinnamon Bun Recipe


Merry Christmas!

On the 24th of December we follow some traditions we do every single year,


for breakfast we always prepare a special christmas ham and let me tell you, it tastes like heaven! 




Beside that I eat some crisp bread and a cup of green tea.


After having breakfast, we always watch "Astrid Lindgren's Jul".

Thats a swedish author's christmas stories and it really gets you in the christmas spirit!


I was just admiring our gorgeous tree, can you believe it goes up to the ceiling!


And the weather plays along perfectly this christmas morning! 

It's so lovely outside and definitely the warmest christmas we have ever had here!


Sneak peaking at the gifts... AW! So excited, I cant wait for tonight!



Our gingerbread house and gingerbread cookies! In Swedish they're called "pepparkaka.

I can't stop eating them...they're so delicious! Seriously I'm gonna turn fat this christmas.. :D


In addition I decided to bake some cinnamon buns, because Ive been  craving them for the past days.


Buuut...they're guilt-free!!! Guys, they are completely healthy! I promise :)

(even though they look totally unhealthy...)

Here's the recipe:

http://www.bakingmad.com/honey-and-cinnamon-buns-recipe/

0 comments:

Post a Comment