Amsterdam

Who doesn't dream about visiting Amsterdam someday? 
But let's face it, we all know what the true reason behind this wish is..
I was thinking about the unspeakable and illegal...YES: the amazing cheese and tulips! 
Haha no just kidding, I know we all want those hot dutch guys ;)
Nah but now for real, the only country where weed is legal! Whoop, whoop!


This photograph describes the Netherlands almost perfectly, canals, bridges and bikes are item so typical for this small country. I had such a good time just walking around in the city centre and take in that dutch lifestyle! I will be definitely coming back!


Leaving Amsterdam without having visited the Anna Frank Museum, is a shame!
It was so interesting and while walking through the Frank's house you got a creepy, scary feeling...
Imagine, they lived and suffered in these rooms and today insolent tourists walk through them.


Amsterdam Eye :D


Shopping in Amsterdam is amazing! So many various shops, which unfortunately don't exist in Hungary. I spent quite an amount of money at Urban Outfitters, Primark, New Look, Topshop and River Island. I hope one day these shops will come to Budapest as well!


My friend and me taking a characteristic tourist photo with some Starbucks coffee...



The city is filled with Coffeeshops, offering scores of weed kinds! The selection is crazy!
You would never expect such a variety...you could also buy weed seeds in some regular gift shops.



I consider sightseeing a sport, so as a matter of course I have to be comfortable, which is why I wore an oversized boyfriend Blazer, black high-waisted pants and white sheer blouse with some simple black boots.

Blazer: Pull&Bear | Blouse: H&M | Pants: Pull&Bear | Shoes: Zara | Bandana: H&M


The Rijksmuseum


The Nightwatch - One of the most famous paintings in the world





A M S T E R D A M




0 comments:

Post a Comment