Top 5 Fall/Winter Lipsticks

Every season I like to change up my makeup, because it just feels wrong wearing a bright pik lipstick in the fall. My mood changes, the days get shorter and these factors are responsible for the darker colors in my makeup routine.

So here are my favorite lipsticks in the autumn and winter time:






This is a really dark opaque wine red mat lipstick.

Chanel Rouge Coco 36 Lune Rousse


This is a glossy fuchsia pink colored quite sheer lipstick.

Yves Saint Lauren Rouge Volupté Shine Nr 5


This is a unique bronzy brown/copper shiny lipstick.

Clarins Joli Rouge 727 Gold Plum


This lipstick is darker on the lips than it actually seems on the photo.

A really pretty plummy mat shade.

MAC Satin finish Rebel


This lipstick is the perfect dark lip on a daily basis, not too intense but it still stands out.

Rimmel by Kate Moss 107



PS: What's your favorite lipstick in the fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment